Monday, May 5, 2014

Thing # 22: LiveBinders


I have never used Live Binders before although I have seen that Live Binders were available on ASPU's D2L for saving class content information like syllabi, course module assignments, etc. I am curious to learn more about it. 

The titles of my LiveBinders will be Spanish Lesson Helpers, Classroom Management Tools, and Professional Development Resources.  I selected my Spanish Lesson Helpers as the binder to embed on this post.  I liked this tool.  It was very easy to use.  I could see myself use it in my classroom and with my students.  I could have them use LiveBinders to keep their submit their best work at the end of a marking period or to create a travel portfolio for a hypothetical  trip to a Spanish-speaking country.
Spanish Lesson Plan Helpers

No comments:

Post a Comment