Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thing 11: Subscribe to fun......


I did some more searching for RSS feeds using the four suggested sites. I did not have much success using Technorati because it seemed to be hard to get an array of choices for feeds that I was interested in. Not only that, but Technorati was confusing to navigate due to its rating and authority codes.  I had better luck with Google Blog Search and Blog Search Engine.  I found some RSS feeds about genealogy, a Spanish website that taught Spanish, a site/feed that offered teaching methods for foreign languages from a Texas university. These are all, or will be, useful when I have my own Spanish class one day. I did come across an unusual feed. I had no idea that there were RSS feeds for TV shows. What an ingenuous way to keep up with your favorite shows! As for the last question, I did end up looking up RSS feeds using Feedly too. I wanted to see if the RSS feed results for the topics I was searching for had similar number of results. It turned out that it varied upon topic.   

No comments:

Post a Comment